MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
We perform acceptance and routine annual annual physics surveys for all of your MRI scanners. Our testing follows state and accrediting body requirements of The Joint Commision, CMS, MIPPA, ACR, IAC and state regulations.
We provide the following services:
- Alignment light accuracy
- Slice position and localization accuracy
- Geometric accuracy
- Image thickness accuracy
- Magnetic field homogeneity
- High-contrast spatial resolution
- Low-contrast detectability
- Image uniformity
- Artifact evaluation
- Performance evaluation on commonly used RF coils (SNR, uniformity, ghosting)
- Acquisition display gray level performance
- MRI safety program assessment
In addition, Jaeger Corporation will help establish and monitor your ongoing quality control program to ensure compliance with the facilities accreditation body. We can also assist in preparing materials for accreditation submissions.